Are you a food blogger who’s hungry for some more (better) affiliate commissions?
Today, I have for you an appetizing menu of 10 of the best cooking affiliate programs currently accessible to everyone.
As I am sure you know, the “cooking/food” niche online is probably the biggest niche there is with a wide variety of sub-niches available so there’s definitely one to be made here.
If you’re a food blogger, or you’re looking for a food-related affiliate program, this list should give you ample choice.
Let’s get started by first seeing the potential if the food/cooking niche.
Can You Make Money In The Cooking/Food Niche?
What You Need To Know About The Cooking Niche
- One of the best & biggest niches online ✔️
- High commission rates across the board ✔️
- Household “cooking brands” with affiliate programs ✔️
- A healthy mix of physical & digital products available ✔️
- An “evergreen” niche that will last “forever” ✔️
Bluprint, or formerly known as Craftsy is a well-established online platform boasting over 13 million subscribers.
What makes this website so popular is the volume of classes they offer. They pride themselves with over 1,300 in-depth classes in more than 20 categories.
Some of them include quilting, knitting, cooking, dance, yoga, music, art, photography, and so much more. There is something for everyone in this community and people can learn so many different skills from the 600+ experts in their respected fields.
Bluprint has an affiliate program managed by ShareASale and they provide their affiliates with relevant marketing and promotional material such as banner ads and text links which can be posted on their websites, blogs, or shared with their social media following in order to boost sales and earn more commissions.
In a nutshell, affiliates receive:
- 75% of first-time class or DVD purchases by new customers with a cookie duration of 30 days.
- 15% of class or DVD purchase by existing customers with a cookie duration of 5 days.
- 15% of physical product purchases by new customers with a cookie duration of 30 days.
- 4% of physical product purchases by existing customers with a cookie duration of 5 days.
- $5 Bluprint trial signup with a cookie duration of 15 days.
- $15 Bluprint monthly membership signup with a cookie duration of 15 days.
- $20 Bluprint 6-month membership signup with a cookie duration of 15 days.
- $25 Bluprint annual membership signup with a cookie duration of 15 days.
- $20 Bluprint gift subscription with a cookie duration of 15 days.
- $15 for referring a friend who is accepted into the affiliate program.
Gluten-Free Cooking School
Eating gluten-free isn’t merely a matter of following the directions in a cookbook. For many people is a way of life. Therefore, writer and cook Mary Frances decided to help hundreds of readers learn how to cook delicious gluten-free food by creating Gluten-Free Cooking School.
She’s published an elaborate recipe book on how to cook your own tasty and mouth-watering gluten-free meals and she also provides cooking classes for her readers in the meantime.
Gluten-Free Cooking School has an affiliate program and they invite everyone with a website, blog or social media platform focusing on a gluten-free diet to join in and earn commissions for referring potential customers to the website.
Affiliates earn a flat 50% commission on each sale they make by promoting Mary’s book called The Gluten-Free Survival Guide.